for liquids with hygienic requirements
This FMCW radar level transmitter for hygienic liquid applications is CIP/SIP suitable and offers a wide range of hygienic process connections. Its Lens antenna design enables precise measurement even in small and narrow tanks with agitators, typical of the hygienic industry.
- Flush-mounted PEEK Lens antenna (no tank intrusion):
- Small dead zone and beam angle (8° with DN40; 1½” Lens)
- Measuring distances up to 50 m; 164 ft
- CIP/SIP suitable (Cleaning In Place, Sterilisation In Place)
- Extensive choice of hygienic process connections: ≥1½” Tri-Clamp® ISO 2852, Tuchenhagen VARIVENT®, SMS, DIN 11851, DIN 11864-1 Form A, NEUMO BioControl®
- ±2 mm; ±0.08” accuracy
- Process conditions up to +150 °C; +302 °F, 25 barg; 362.6 psig
- Food & Beverage
Liquid storage or process applications in
- high and narrow tanks
- small storage tanks
- agitated tanks
containing solvents, alcohols, bases, slightly corrosive acids, fruit extract, raw milk, yeast, beer, chocolate, vegetable oil, wine, fruit juice, purified water, soup, cheese etc.
Do you have questions about the product?
> Contact us now