for liquids in narrow tanks with internal obstructions
The small beam angle and negligible dead zone of this FMCW radar level transmitter makes it the premium choice for liquids in small and narrow tanks with internal obstructions like agitators or heating coils, as well as tanks with long nozzles. It can even measure through tank roofs made of non-conductive material.
- Flush-mounted PEEK Lens antenna (no tank intrusion):
- Insensitive to deposit
- Small dead zone and beam angle (4° with DN70; 2.75” Lens)
- Large measuring range from the antenna up to 100 m; 328 ft
- Flange plate protection for corrosive media
- 112 mm; 4.4” antenna extension for long nozzles
- Extensive choice of process connections: thread ≥¾” and flange ≥DN50; 2”
- ±2 mm; ±0.08” accuracy
- Process conditions up to +150 °C; +302 °F, 40 barg; 580 psig
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Oil & Gas
Level measurement of liquids such as hydrocarbons, LPG, ethylene, corrosion inhibitors, foaming agent, drilling mud, slop oil, solvents, acids, urea, chlorine, resins, paint, ink, lubricant oil, lime milk etc.
- in small and narrow tanks with internal obstructions (e.g. heating coils or agitators)
- in tanks with long nozzles
- through tank roofs made of nonconductive material (e.g. plastic, fibreglass or glass)
Do you have questions about the product?
> Contact us now