for liquids in storage and process applications
The OPTIWAVE 5200 C/F is available as compact or, for installations at the tank bottom, as remote transmitter. The modular housing concept permits orienting the display/keypad on the side or at the top. It features unique gasket-free PP and PTFE Wave Horn antennas for use on tanks with aggressive liquids.
- Quick coupling system permits removal of the converter under process conditions
- Converter compatible with all BM70x process connections
- Remote converter: up to 100 m; 328 ft away from the antenna
- Measuring distances up to 30 m; 98.4 ft
- SIL2-compliant according to IEC 61508 for safety-related systems
- Extensive choice of process connections: thread ≥1½” and flange ≥DN50; 2”)
- ±5 mm; ±0.2” accuracy
- Process conditions up to +250 °C; +482 °F, 40 barg; 580 psig (higher temperatures/pressures on request)
- Oil & Gas
Liquid storage or process applications in installations
- with small process connections (≥1½”)
- where it is difficult to access the tank roof (remote version recommended)
- requiring SIL2 safety loops
with fertilisers, solvents, alcohols, bases, acids, condensates, hydrocarbons, cooling water, molasses, vegetable oil, flocculent, ferric chloride, molten steel, hydraulic oil, sludge etc.
Do you have questions about the product?
> Contact us now